- How far is Byron Hinterland Villas resort from Byron Bay?
25 minutes easy country drive.
- How far is Bangalow village with its cafes and antique shops?
15 minutes scenic country drive.
- How far is Lismore CBD and Southern Cross University?
20 minutes drive. Learn more about Lismore www.visitlismore.com.au
- What is your nearest beach?
Byron Bay or Broken Head - approx 25 minutes drive..
- How far is the nearest shop?
Clunes village is 3 kms away and has a licensed general store with a cafe open 8am - 2pm daily, a butcher, a petrol station, secondhand book shop, antique shop & a plant shop. You can walk to the village along a quiet and very scenic rural road.
- Is Byron Hinterland Villas resort STAR rated?
Yes, 4 STAR rated by AAAT. AAA Tourism is the national tourism body of Australia’s Auto Clubs which manages the Australian STAR Rating Scheme.
- Are there any World Heritage listed National Parks nearby?
Yes, the Rainforest Way www.rainforestway.com.au takes in many World Heritage listed National Parks that are part of the Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves in Australia, such as Lamington National Park, Border Ranges National Park and Tooloom National Park. www.visitnsw.com/destinations/north-coast/lismore-area/
- Can I bush walk nearby?
Yes, we are on a rural property with walks to our beautiful rainforest lined river. Nightcap National Park is also only 20 min drive away, with fabulous walks, waterfall, swimming holes, and picnic tables. www.visitnsw.com/destinations/north-coast/lismore-area/
- Are there golf clubs nearby?
Yes, and they are all very good public courses.
- Is there a Sofa bed in the unit?
Yes, each unit has a double sofa bed in the lounge room.
- Is linen provided?
Yes, sheets, doonas or blankets, bath towels and tea towels. BYO beach towels.
- What is provided in the kitchen?
Dishwashing detergent, dishwashing machine powder, tea bags, fresh ground coffee and instant coffee, small milk, salt & pepper, sugar sachets. oil, cling wrap and alfoil. These items are not replaced during your stay.
- Is the accommodation serviced and restocked during my stay?
- Do I have to share BBQ with other guests?
Each unit has its own BBQ on a covered verandah. Studio guests share with owners it pool side gazebo.
- Do I share the laundry?
Each Villa has its own laundry with washing machine, drier, clothes line and pegs. Studio guests have the use of a laundry. Bails guests use drier in laundry of 1 bedroom Villas
- Is there a fire place?
No. Each unit has reverse cycle heating / air conditioning.
- Is there WiFi?
There is free wireless access 24/7 adjacent to the office, gym & pool gazebo. Studio has free wifi.
- Is there a TV?
Yes, TV & DVD
- Are tennis racquets provided?
Yes, racquets and balls are available.
- Are pets allowed?
- Is smoking allowed?
- Is there a spa bath?
Yes, each Villa has a double spa bath. Bails has outdoor hot tub. Studio has neither.
- Is a hair dryer provided?
- Is it quite and private?
- Is there an iron and ironing board?
Yes, you have one in your own accommodation.
- Is there air conditioning?
Yes, plus ceiling fan in living areas and bedrooms.
- Are there any birds in the area?
From your elevated verandah you can view lots of bird activity. We also have a bird book to help you identify the abundant varieties.